Application for Media Director
- Responsible for the planning, management & execution of creative projects and ensuring timely delivery of all project deliverables for all of Evolve Content Marketing and Evolve University.
- Responsible for the end-to-end production (conceptualization, scripting, directing, producing, and packaging) of Evolve’s videos.
- Required to supervise production & output of team members assigned, uphold digital promo guidelines, enhance the design, filming, editing techniques & post-production for all materials across various platforms.
- Pitch creative concepts and proposals to various stakeholders, and manage all production aspects, including approvals and feedback provided.
- Work individually, as well as guide other team members in the ideation & creative development of projects deliverables.
- Provide creative mentorship to junior staff and freelancers.
- Quality control of assigned and team projects prior to posting, including checking that all revisions and proofreading edits are done and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Keep abreast of the latest software, digital trends to help strengthen the team’s creative deliverables.
- Minimum of 5 years of Production experience in the media or relevant diploma/degree
- Have an extensive interest in martial arts and sports with an innate thirst for all types of content
- Critical thinking with impeccable judgment and ability to work under stressful and fast-changing conditions
- Creative judgement with a keen interest in current media trends
- Meticulous and organized with good forward-planning / pre-emptive thinking skills
- Candidate must have detailed knowledge of the pre-production, production, and post-production processes
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and basic Photoshop
- Proficient in video shooting. Skilled in camera composition, lighting, and sound
- High level of professional proficiency in video production: locating, casting, lighting, shooting, audio capturing, and more
- Must understand how to shoot effectively using HD camcorders and HDSLR rigs
- Ability to perform high-quality work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- A creative individual who is a problem-solver
- Must possess a “team” spirit
- Reliable and also able to work independently
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses and children included)
- Paid vacation of 18 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportation, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0