Application for Senior Manager/Manager, Media Productions
- Direct and shoot media pieces, including documentaries, videos, promos, TV commercials, and web videos.
- Produce and edit creative media for events, special projects, the web, and TV.
- Support Creative and Media Directors with projects related to video production and photo shoots.
- Minimum of a diploma in relevant fields required.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and basic Photoshop.
- Proficient in video shooting and skilled in camera composition and lighting.
- A good level of professional proficiency in video production: locating, casting, lighting, shooting, audio capturing, and more.
- Must understand how to shoot effectively using HD camcorders and HDSLR rigs.
- The ability to produce broadcast-quality media with high production value.
- Please send us a demo-reel/montage of recent works, along with your resume, via Apply Now.
- Ability to produce high-quality work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
- A creative individual who is a problem-solver.
- Must possess team spirit.
- Reliable and able to work independently.
- Medical Insurance provided.
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses included).
- Annual leave of 18 days per year.
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportations, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the Company.
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5rmzmo0zU
- Tickets to ONE Championship Singapore for you and your significant other.