1 Oct 2018 - 30 Mar 2019
Glowing embers … the promising spark of life and the beginning of a new journey.
Le Binchotan is a French-Japanese restaurant based on French techniques and the centuries-old practice of grilling using binchotan — a rare and highly prized Japanese charcoal.
Jeremmy Chiam, the Chef-Owner, brings to the table a seamless and sophisticated blend of French and Japanese product and technique, enriched with deep smoky ‘binchotan’ flavors and surprising touches.
Uniquely for its market profile, the restaurant features an outstanding and carefully curated list of wines, sakes, and cocktails for pairing. A warm and genuine team and accessible prices deliver sheer culinary seduction and heart, whatever the occasion.
Discover our doors and let us whisked you away from the hustle and bustle of the city! Reservations and walk-ins are both welcomed.
Evolve Member Privilege
- LUNCH: An upgrade to 4-course when they order a 3-course Executive Lunch Set
- DINNER: 15% off the total bill
- For dine-in only
- Members are recommended to make a reservation via call-ins at 62241045
or via CHOPE:
- For Call-ins, please inform restaurant staff that Evolve membership tag/card will be used
- For CHOPE, please state in the remarks section that Evolve membership tag/card will be used.
- Membership tag/business card is to be presented at the cashier prior to payment or redemption of free course upgrade
- For Lunch, free course upgrade is available to ALL guests dining at the same table
- For Dinner, no splitting of the bill allowed and only one membership usage per table allowed
- Discount is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, voucher, and/or rebate
- The management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the aforementioned terms and conditions without prior notice