Application for Chief Happiness Executive (Customer Service)
- Represent Evolve MMA’s brand and values.
- Display thorough knowledge of Evolve MMA’s products and services when dealing with potential and existing customers.
- Ensure the academy’s operations run smoothly by coordinating between departments.
- Proactively work on customer issues assigned via Evolve MMA’s internal systems.
- Coordinating/booking, selling, and renewing private training sessions.
- Investigate membership issues, including assisting with finance matters.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential and existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Interpersonally savvy when interacting with internal employees and customers
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work retail hours
- High level of ethics, values, and integrity
- Medical insurance
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses and children included)
- Paid vacation of 18 days per year
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all expenses paid, from luxury accommodation, transportation, food and beverages, tourist attractions, etc.) arranged by the company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0