Submission Grappling (No-Gi)
The Submission Grappling Program at Evolve MMA is based on No-Gi Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and other submission arts. It is one of the only MMA schools in Singapore to offer authentic No-Gi Grappling.
At Evolve MMA, we believe that being a well-rounded grappler opens up many opportunities for both Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. Many Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitions offer both gi and no-gi divisions. In MMA, submission grappling is used when the opponent is successfully taken down to the ground. For a fast paced, dynamic and exhilarating workout, submission grappling is definitely the martial art for you.
Submission Grappling (No-Gi) Instructors
- Bruno Pucci, World Champion
- Leandro Thomas Issa da Silva, World Champion
- Gamal Hassan, Champion
- Alex Silva, World Champion
- Almiro Barros, Champion
- Joao Teco Shinzato, World Champion
- Shinya Aoki, World Champion
- Rafael Dos Anjos, World Champion
- Marcus "Buchecha" Almeida, World Champion
- Roger Gracie, World Champion
- Demetrious Johnson, World Champion
- Garry Tonon, World Champion
- Rafael "Gordinho" Correa de Lima, World Champion
- Valdir Rodrigues, Champion
- Fabio Da Mata, Champion
- Bismarck Gomes, World Champion
- Mauricio Von Held, Champion
- Rodrigo Marello, World Champion
- Thales Nakassu, Champion
Benefits Of Submission Grappling
- Learn to defend yourself in real world situations
- Become a more well-rounded martial artist
- Build up your strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Develop quicker reflexes and technical skills
What Makes Submission Grappling At Evolve Different
Evolve MMA has the largest collection of authentic No-Gi Grappling World Champions in Asia. The Instructor Team has won a collection of championships and medals at the highest levels of competition so you can be assured that you’re receiving world class training at Asia’s #1 MMA Academy. As a student, you can enjoy unlimited training throughout the week, and take your game to greater heights.
More Information On Submission Grappling (No-Gi)
Submission grappling focuses on the use of positional control on the ground to secure joint locks and chokes. It requires a mastery of leverage, human body mechanics, balance, and technique.
Book Your Trial Class
Test drive the Evolve experience with a 30 minute Complimentary Introductory Class with a World Champion! Classes are available for all ages, skill levels, and genders.
Kindly leave your contact information and we will get back to you ASAP.