Correa de Lima
Gamal Hassan is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. He is a Brazil Nationals Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with over 15 years of experience. He is the winner of numerous regional and national competitions in Brazil. Gamal’s favorite techniques are the armbar and the choke.
Gamal holds a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Checkmat.
Gamal is originally from Brazil.
Gamal Hassan's Videos
Quick facts on Gamal Hassan
- Before finding Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Prof. Gamal competed in Futsal tournaments around his city.
- Prof. Gamal practiced Civil Law in his hometown of Curitiba, Brazil.
- Marcelo Garcia, Roger Gracie, Rodolfo Viera, and Leandro Lo are Prof. Gamal’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu inspirations.
- Prof. Gamal’s favorite position is the X-Guard due to its versatility.
- Prof. Gamal’s personal motto: “If you want something bad enough, you’ll do anything you can to achieve it.”
- The love of competing is what inspired Prof. Gamal to start Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Book Your Trial Class
Test drive the Evolve experience with a 30 minute Complimentary Introductory Class with a World Champion! Classes are available for all ages, skill levels, and genders.
Kindly leave your contact information and we will get back to you ASAP.