Application for Copy Editor
- Read and evaluate content for grammatical errors and style consistency.
- Proofread all media content for Evolve Mixed Martial Arts, Evolve University and Evolve Fight Gear.
- Check for and correct errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
- Ideate, write and execute clear, effective, and compelling copy to meet campaign/content objectives or goals.
- Participate in the development of a content strategy for each campaign, working closely with the marketing team.
- Work cross-functionally to develop impactful and cohesive content for Evolve MMA, Evolve University and Evolve Fight Gear.
- Write compelling content in a variety of forms, including blog posts, infographics, social media posts, and more.
- Ensure that copywriting deliverables are met according to schedules.
- Your work will be published on Evolve MMA’s social media platforms and websites.
- Format written content for publishing.
- Maintain schedules and meet deadlines for projects.
- Please submit samples of writing/ published writing along with your application.
- Knowledge of language skills necessary for proofreading.
- Exceptional command of the English language and perfect grammar.
- Passionate about martial arts and fitness.
- The ability to handle several projects and deliver excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Good online research skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Some experience specializing in journalism/editor roles or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses and children included)
- Paid vacation of 18 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportation, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the company
- Tickets to One Championship Singapore for you and your significant other
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0