Application for Graphic Designer
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Work with the creative team to present drafts and ideas for marketing through graphic design.
- Develop posters, social media graphics, and other graphic media.
- Amend graphics according to feedback or other requirements.
- Work with the creative team to strategize the creative direction of the brand.
- Ensure all graphics are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends.
- High proficiency in relevant software (e.g. Adobe CC, 3D CAD modelling and rendering packages) is a must
- Knowledge and experience in social media design
- To be short-listed, please provide a design portfolio along with your application
- Personal interest in Health, Fitness and/or Martial Arts
- Comfortable working in all phases of the design process – from research to concept development and detail design for manufacturing
- Able to work to meet deadlines
- Excellent visual communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience and a strong portfolio demonstrating a superb sense of aesthetics, usability, prototyping, and user-centered design methodologies
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses and children included)
- Annual leave of 18 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportation, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0