Application for Social Media Executive
- Drive business objectives by implementing campaigns across all platforms globally, including, but not limited to: Meta, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Weibo, and LinkedIn.
- Develop social media campaigns to increase engagements and followers across Meta, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Content creation and social media calendar management (write, schedule and post)
- Monitor emerging social media trends, topics, hashtags, new functions to improve and grow our brand’s social media presence.
- Research trending topics and pitch new ideas to increase social media engagements
- Assist to run paid social media advertising campaigns.
- Liaise & coordinate with social media influencers, videographers, photographers & external vendors where required for the smooth and timely execution of campaigns or events.
- Respond to all social comments and DMs daily across social media platforms.
- Produce a consistent brand message across all Evolve MMA social media channels.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of using various social media marketing platforms
- 2+ years’ experience managing social media advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience in campaign management, implementation, and optimisations of social media posts
- Good understanding of Meta Creator Studio and social media management tools e.g. Later.com
- Proactive, dynamic, meticulous, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with extracting actionable insights from our social media accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and independently, with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of the martial arts or general sports media industry
- Able to think, plan, and execute autonomously good communication skills
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to create or design basic social collateral
- Proficiency in video and graphic editing tools e.g. Canva, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses and children included
- Annual leave of 18 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportation, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGsOXxy4m0