Muay Thai is one of the most powerful and effective martial arts in the world. Developed over thousands of years, this ancient martial art of Thailand is known for its tremendous power, maximum efficiency, and raw simplicity. Muay Thai utilizes a beautiful symphony of kicks, punches, knees, and elbows with fluidity and grace. Muay Thai is often referred to as the “Art of Eight Limbs”. If you are interested in learning authentic Muay Thai in Singapore, Evolve MMA is the place to be!Book Your Trial Class Now!
Muay Thai Instructors
- Saknarong Sityodtong, Champion
- Chatri Sityodtong
- Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn, World Champion
- Orono Wor Petchpun, World Champion
- Nong-O Gaiyanghadaogym, World Champion
- Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke, World Champion
- Yodsanan Sityodtong, World Champion
- Sagetdao Petpayathai, World Champion
- Tarec Saffiedine, World Champion
- Daorung Sityodtong
- Pornsanae Sitmonchai, World Champion
- Nonthachai Sit O, World Champion
- Penek Sitnumnoi, World Champion
- Muangfalek Kiatvichian, World Champion
- Chaowalith Jockey Gym, World Champion
- Yoddecha Sityodtong, World Champion
- Yodteera Sityodtong, World Champion
- Kanongsuk Chuwattana, World Champion
- Singtongnoi Por Telakun, World Champion
- Angela Lee, World Champion
- Amir Khan
- Benedict Ang
- Christian Lee, World Champion
Benefits Of Muay Thai
- Authentic Muay Thai instructors from Thailand
- Official certification for each level of your progress
- Train 7 days a week unlimited
- Regular seminars conducted by World Champions
- Maximize fat loss with a great martial arts workout
- Eligible to attend regular field trips to Thailand
- Learn real techniques from Thailand
- Eligible to compete in Thailand
What Makes Muay Thai At Evolve Different
Evolve MMA has the most number of authentic Muay Thai World Champions in the world. It is also the largest Muay Thai Program globally for any gym, camp, or school, including camps in Thailand. Muay Thai legends at Evolve include Orono Wor Petchpun, Attachai Fairtex, Chaowalith Jockey Gym, Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn, Yodsanan Sityodtong, Saknarong Sityodtong, Chalee Sor Chaitamin, Nonthachai Sit O, and many other Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champions. Evolve MMA has the highest quality instructor team available anywhere in the world. There is no better place to learn Muay Thai in Singapore than Evolve MMA!Book Your Trial Class Now!
Muay Thai For Beginners
At Evolve MMA, we have the highest standards of excellence. It is important that our students develop a solid base of fundamentals in order to correctly progress their skills and maximize their learning.
Our Level 1 Beginners Class is a great introduction to this exciting martial art. Students will learn how to kick, punch, knee, and elbow. They will also learn footwork, proper stance, and basic defense.
Students will be exposed to Evolve MMA’s proven and tested curriculum including Muay Thai pad work and simple combinations in a fun and safe environment.Book Your Trial Class Now!
- Nur Atikah QistinaNur Atikah Qistina is a student at Evolve MMA. She has only been a student at Evolve MMA for 3 months. Yet, martial arts is already starting to change her life by giving her discipline, mental strength, confidence, and much more.
- Chris BusschaertChris Busschaert is a student at Evolve MMA. With his incredible work ethic, his desire for continuous improvement, and his amazing zest for life, he is an inspiration to the entire Evolve Family. In the last year since joining Evolve MMA, Chris has lost 10 kilos, inherited the fundamentals of Muay Thai, gained more confidence and mental strength, and he has inspired everyone. Above all, Chris has become a true warrior in the ring and in life.
- Hsien HweeHsien Hwee is a student at Evolve MMA, Asia's top martial arts organization. Hsien Hwee hails from Boys Town Home, Singapore's home for orphans, unwanted children, and troubled kids. A true martial artist, he exemplifies the values of a real warrior: integrity, excellence, continuous self-improvement, humility, courage, and teamwork. He has conquered adversity and tremendous odds to make it this far in life and his future is bright. After 4 years with Evolve MMA, he has achieved Level 3 in Muay Thai. More importantly, he has found focus, courage, discipline, humility, work ethic, and a warrior spirit for life.
- Nurul HannahFor the month of November 2012, Nurul Hannah is the Student of the Month at Evolve MMA, Asia's top martial arts organization. Nurul is one of Evolve's hardest working students and a true Muay Thai enthusiast. She approaches every session with a fiery passion and exemplifies the work ethic necessary to become a great martial artist.
- Annabelle YeohAnnabelle Yeoh is a mother of four children. With her commitment and dedication to continuous self-improvement, she's an inspiration to everyone in the Evolve Family. Above all, she exemplifies the warrior spirit of a true martial artist.
Muay Thai For Intermediate And Advanced Students
For the more seasoned Muay Thai student, Evolve MMA offers intermediate and advanced level classes. Those wishing to take their Muay Thai training to the next level will enjoy the variety of complex combinations, clinch techniques, and live sparring sessions.
Based on a carefully planned curriculum created by our World Champion instructors, students will learn various offensive, defensive, and counter attack techniques. These techniques may be applied during live sparring sessions.
This class is perfect for any student who is serious about competition and determined to hone his or her striking techniques.Book Your Trial Class Now!
- Eddie NgEddie Ng is a member of the Evolve Fight Team, Asia's most decorated professional fighting team. Since joining Evolve, Eddie has skyrocketed under the tutelage of our world champions in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Boxing, and Wrestling. He has now become one of the biggest superstars competing in ONE Fighting Championship, Asia's largest MMA organization. More importantly, Eddie exemplifies the precious values of Evolve MMA: integrity, excellence, humility, continuous improvement, teamwork, and loyalty. He is a true martial artist, a wonderful human being, and potential future World Champion.
- Eugene ChuaEugene Chua is a student at Evolve MMA. Eugene can regularly be found at Evolve, pushing the pace and dripping with sweat. He is one of Evolve's most dedicated students, and he consistently brings a high level of passion and energy to training sessions. His persistent work ethic and positive attitude around the gym have paid dividends on his development as a martial artist. He is an excellent representative of the ideal Evolve MMA student.
- Kenneth TayKenneth Tay is a student at Evolve MMA. With his incredible work ethic, his desire for continuous improvement, and his amazing zest for life, he is an inspiration to the entire Evolve Family. In the last two years since joining Evolve MMA, Kenneth has inherited the fundamentals of Muay Thai, made it the Evolve Competition Team, gained more confidence and mental strength, and he has inspired everyone. Above all, Kenneth has become a true warrior in the ring with the potential to become a World Champion in the future.
- Emma McGuinnessEmma McGuinness is a student at Evolve MMA. She is a mother of two children, a loving wife, and a super career woman. With her endless commitment and tireless dedication to continuous self-improvement, she's an inspiration to everyone in the Evolve Family. Above all, she exemplifies the warrior spirit of a true martial artist.
- Joel Yan BinJoel Yan Bin is a student at Evolve MMA, Asia's top martial arts organization. Joel can regularly be found at Evolve, pushing the pace and dripping with sweat. He is one of Evolve's most dedicated Muay Thai students, and he consistently brings a high level of passion and energy to training sessions. Joel's persistent work ethic and positive attitude around the gym have paid dividends on his development as a martial artist. He is an excellent representative of the ideal Evolve MMA student.
Muay Thai Competition Team
Members of the Evolve Muay Thai Competition Team will be trained to compete in local amateur Muay Thai competitions as well as to travel to the birthplace of Muay Thai to compete at the highest professional levels in Thailand. Our ultimate goal is to see our most promising students fight at the legendary Lumpinee Stadium.Book Your Trial Class Now!
More Information On Muay Thai
Muay Thai is one of the handful of martial arts in the world that has been undeniably battle-tested, street-certified, and ring-proven for real-life encounters. Dating as far back as the 15th century, Muay Thai was developed by the people of Thailand to defend themselves against foreign invaders. Infused heavily in rich tradition and Thai culture, Muay Thai is considered to be the national sport of Thailand.
Book Your Trial Class
Test drive the Evolve experience with a 30 minute Complimentary Introductory Class with a World Champion! Classes are available for all ages, skill levels, and genders.
Kindly leave your contact information and we will get back to you ASAP.