Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, formerly known as Nong-O Sit Or, is considered to be one of the best pound for pound Muay Thai fighters in the world today. Nong-O is known for the incredible speed, power and precision behind all his strikes.
Nong-O is a five-division multiple-time World Champion, 4x Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champion, 1x Rajadamnern Muay Thai World Champion, 2x Thailand National Champion, 3x Fighter of the Year, and more. He is also the first-ever ONE Bantamweight Muay Thai World Champion.
He has fought against fellow legends like Saenchai PKSaenchaiMuayThaiGym, Singdam Kiatmuu9, Petchboonchu F.A.Group, Pakorn Sakyothin, Kongsak Sitboonmee, Sam-A Gaiyanghadao, Sagetdao Petpayathai and many more.
171 cm / 66 kilos 259 - 54 - 1 Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
- Five division Muay Thai World Champion
- 4x Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champion
- 1x Rajadamnern Muay Thai World Champion
- 2x Thailand National Champion
- 3x Fighter of the Year
- One of the best pound-for-pound fighters in Muay Thai history
- Known for the incredible speed, precision, and power behind his strikes
- Regarded as one of the most exciting Muay Thai fighters to ever step into the ring