Application for Senior Manager, Public Relations
As the Public Relations Manager at Evolve MMA:
- You will lead the entire public relations initiative for Asia’s #1 martial arts organization and Asia’s most decorated professional fight team.
- You will work with and learn PR strategies directly from a multi-millionaire entrepreneur and Harvard MBA.
- Coordinate all public relations initiatives.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Provide support pre, during and post- interviews.
- Establish and maintain relationships with media partners.
- Media train members of the Evolve Fight Team.
- Create content for interviews and press releases.
- Analyse and establish opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going base.
- Grow industry and brand awareness through means of social media platforms, various creative and networking channels.
- Keep updated with industry trends.
- Strong passion and extensive knowledge of the mixed martial arts sport and industry
- Proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with industry media outlets
- Must be a confident communicator and comfortable with networking
- Have a thorough understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Self-starter and able to work under pressure
- Good editorial skills
- Solid exposure and experience with social media such as; blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Medical Insurance provided
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses included)
- Annual leave of 18 days per year
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportations, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the Company
- Check out this link for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSm8g74AbC4