Pakorn Sakyothin, also known as Pakorn PKSaenchaimuaythaigym is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. He is the current Lumpinee Stadium Lightweight World Champion, a former Rajadamnern Stadium Super Flyweight Muay Thai World Champion, WMC Lightweight World Champion, Thailand National Lightweight World Champion, and more. Known for his aggressive style, he has fought across several weight divisions and faced some of the greatest Muay Thai legends such as Sam-A Gaiyanghadao, Pornsanae Sitmonchai, Saenchai PK Saenchaimuaythaigym, Penek Sitnumoi, Sagetdao Petpayathai, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, Petchboonchu FA Group and Jomthong Chuwattana.
Pakorn is originally from Thailand.
14 Aug 1990 170cm/ 63kg 179-43-5 Samut Prakan, Thailand
- Lumpinee Stadium Lightweight World Champion
- Rajadamnern Stadium Super Flyweight World Champion
- WMC Lightweight World Champion
- Thailand National Lightweight World Champion
- Regarded as one of the most aggressive fighters in Muay Thai history
- Was awarded “Fighter Of The Year” in 2013 by the Sports Authority of Thailand