Saknarong is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. He is a former Muay Thai Champion in Thailand. He brings over 40 years of Muay Thai experience as a professional fighter and trainer of World Champions. Before coming to Singapore, Saknarong was one of the most senior instructors at the legendary Sityodtong Camp in Thailand. He has trained and cornered over 14 World Champions. His professional fight record is 64-21-1. He is a superior ringmaster who is well versed in the most technical Muay Thai moves. Saknarong is well known for his superb mastery of Muay Thai.
Saknarong is a certified Muay Thai instructor under the legendary Kru Yodtong of the Sityodtong Camp in Thailand.
Ped Pattaya, Thailand
- Co-Leader of the Evolve Fight Team
- Former Muay Thai Champion
- One of the most senior instructors at the legendary Sityodtong Camp
- Has trained and cornered over 14 World Champions
- A superior ringmaster with the most technical Muay Thai moves
- Well known for his superb mastery of Muay Thai
Saknarong Sityodtong's Videos
Quick facts on Saknarong Sityodtong
- Saknarong worked as a bouncer in Pattaya’s most dangerous nightclub.
- He was one of the first instructors at Sityodtong Camp in Thailand to Chatri Sityodtong almost 30 years ago.
- He has been good friends with all Sityodtong instructors at Evolve MMA for decades.
- For aspiring Muay Thai fighters, Saknarong says that “training hard and a big heart are the keys to success.”
- Watching Muay Thai fights on TV inspired Saknarong to start training when he was 11 years old.